Today’s quick tutorial will show you exactly how to add questions to Facebook Group requests. Doing this will help you vet those who are trying to access the content you’re sharing, and will help you weed out any bots or people with malicious intent. Facebook recently made this feature available to use a little more than 6 months ago, so I’m sure you’ve seen it in use already. But you might be having some issues figuring out how to do this yourself. Let me show you how!
How to Add Questions to Facebook Group Access
As the admin/owner of a Facebook group, you have numerous tools available to you to manage the group’s access and content. Once of these tools has recently been added to our belts. When I first saw it being used I was a bit confused but also very intrigued. Using these questions can help you vet your members and make sure they are where they need to be. You can also weed out spam accounts, bots, and people who have a high potential for sharing content that isn’t appropriate to your group.
[Tweet “How to Add Questions to Facebook Group Access”]
Here’s what to do:
- Log into Facebook and open the group that you own or are an admin of.
- Once there, click on Manage Group in the left hand bar of the screen.
- Then locate and click on Member Requests.
- You should now see a screen with a little cog wheel icon in the right side of your screen that says Settings. Click that.
- A pop up box will open where you can now enter your questions.
I can’t think of an easier way to manage the people you’re letting into your groups! If you’re more a visual learner, like I am then check out the video below for step by step instructions!